This program is designed and offered to those who possess no prior education of traditional Chinese medicine(TCM) but interested in putting TCM into use.
TCM theories and clinical activities are combined in this program. Big part of time in hands-on skill training included.
- Comprehensive TCM training in English
- Hospital probation
- 30 hrs/week
- Full immersion and exposure to local culture and environment
Curriculums are designed to enable participants to have a comprehensive understanding of TCM theories and hands-on treatment skills. Trainings are divided into morning and afternoon sections.
|8:00am – 11:30am (Mon – Fri)
|13:30pm – 16:30pm
(Mon - Fri)
- Basic science of traditional Chinese medicine
- Diagnostics of TCM
- Science of meridians and acupoints
- Techniques, therapeutics of acupuncture and moxibustion
- Channels, collaterals and points
- General introduction to treatment with acupuncture and moxibustion
- Clinical activity
- Brief introduction to ear acupuncture
- Other commonly combined treatment methods like Tuina and Cupping
Through 3 month study, the participants will be able to acquire a brief understanding of basic theories of traditional Chinese medicine and a preliminary mastery of fundamentals of acupuncture and moxibustion in relation to basic techniques of manipulation and locations of about 120 commonly - used points as well as therapeutic methods of treating about 25 kinds of common diseases by applying the theory of differentiating syndromes according to channels and collaterals.
With flight details, we can provide free airport arrival-pick-up service to program participant.
Accommodation is optional at extra cost.
Standard room for single occupation available on first come first served basis, are fully furnished with airconditioner, TV, telephone, bed, desk and private bathroom with 24/7 hot water.
Accommodation checks in one day before program start-date, checks out the next day to program finish-date.
How to apply
To apply, you need to meet requirements below
1. Above 18 years old
2. Be a high school graduate
3. Be in good health
For more information on how to apply, please click here.
For application form, please click here.
If you wish to study at other time than the scheduled, click here.