6 hours/day, 5 days/week, you'll practice in TCM hospital facing real patients by following the real working day of a TCM doctor. You'll gain valuable experience in learning treatments skills with Acupuncture & Moxibustion, Tuina, Observe-Smell-Ask-Pulse Diagnosis, TCM herbal prescriptions, TCM Medicine and other main TCM treatment skills.
- Treatment technique with Acupuncture & Moxibustion
- Treatment technique with Tuina
- Treatment technique with diet and others
- Diagnosis system of Observe-Smell-Ask-Pulse, and tongue
- Herbal prescription
- Clinical activities by shadowing TCM dcotor
- In English
- hands-on skill training
- 6 hours/day, 5 days/week
- Full immersion and exposure to local culture and environment
The program is eligible to those who are doctor/therapier/practitioner with solid TCM background.
Less than 3 months.
|Up tp applicant
||3 month before program starts
||Within 3 weeks after
With flight details, we can provide free airport arrival-pick-up service to program participant.
Accommodation is optional at extra cost.
Standard room for single occupation available on first come first served basis, are fully furnished with airconditioner, TV, telephone, bed, desk and private bathroom with 24/7 hot water.
Accommodation checks in one day before program start-date, checks out the next day to program finish-date.
How to Apply
To apply, you need to meet requirements below
1. Above 18 years old
2. Be a high school graduate
3. With solid TCM background
For more information on How to Apply, please click here.
For Application Form, please click here.
If you wish to study at other time than scheduled, please contact us.